14 October 2013

Anand's W-L-D Record 2009-2013

Continuing with Anand's W-L-D Record 2004-2008, I picked up where I left off and brought the W-L-D (win, loss, draw) data up to date through Anand's most recent tournament, the Tal Memorial, held at Moscow in June. I haven't applied any of the 2004-2013 W-L-D data to the public page, Viswanathan Anand's Tournament, Match, and Exhibition Record (1983-), because there are still many gaps to fill.

The most recent years covered two title matches,

The next event, in November, will be the much anticipated title match,

While I'm filling those aforementioned gaps, I'll compile the record of Anand - Carlsen encounters in reverse chronological order. It will give me the opportunity to compare my page on Anand's record with Magnus Carlsen's Tournament, Match, and Exhibition Record (2000-).

No comments: